Young and the Restless Scoops & Spoilers
|scoops & spoilers|
|One Life to Live|
|All My Children|
|Young and the Restless NEW!|
|news & gossip|
|This week’s News & Gossip|
|News & Gossip from last week|
|...from two weeks ago|
|...from three weeks ago|
|...from four weeks ago|
Previews for the week of 25-Aug-2014
by Carol Banks Weber
- Nikki and Victor will suffer another blow to their marriage with the next anvil. It’s coming.
- Victor and Nikki engage in major conflict.
- Paul relays to Nikki that Ian Ward has gone AWOL.
- Nikki makes herself sick catastrophizing Ian’s imminent counter-move, especially after it appears that something’s happened to the psycho.
- Ian’s not-so-idle actions cause Nikki to pick up a drink.
- Prior to attending a shindig in Katherine’s honor, Nikki takes her first drink of alcohol after several years of sobriety. This is a secret she feels she must never divulge to anyone, least of all loved ones.
- Nina arrives next, taking Paul aside for some deep conversation.
- Neil wants to go to Katherine’s anniversary party. But his family wishes he would stay home.
- The late Katherine is honored with a party held at Chancellor Park on the anniversary of her passing. Everyone who meant anything to her is there to share their love.
- An intoxicated Nikki is less than intoxicating when she arrives, acting off her game at Katherine’s party. More than a few guests look askance.
- Suddenly, at the gala, Jill begins to understand Katherine’s music box mystery more. It gives Jill a totally unexpected reward than the one she initially assumed.
- Nothing’s changed, however, in terms of Jill hating that Katherine gave the business to Victor.
- Murphy ends up on Jill’s bad side when he — doing only as Katherine wished — halts the party momentarily.
- Ian goes missing in a dramatic way, triggering a murder investigation. This will not bode well for Nikki.
- Nick lays out the Mariah secret to Sharon.
- Sharon will be on the receiving end of the mother of all bombshells.
- Mariah ends up in a life-threatening situation. It’s curtains for her if Nick and Sharon don’t get to her first.
- Jill believes Michael’s stepping out on Lauren. But the truth may be much worse.
- Neil decides it’s a good idea to host a shindig.
- Thirsty Neil makes life a living hell for his dysfunctional dynasty, skirting the issue.
- Hilary keeps pushing Devon away, insisting they can never be together anymore and to stop holding on.
- He may be thirsty for love at any cost, but Neil is also intuiting that his loved ones are behaving oddly, as if keeping him in the dark.
- Jack and Kelly react to Neil’s blindness in a compassionate and shocked manner.
- Neil discloses to Jack that without his ability to see, he’s now able to read people’s thoughts. This scares an eavesdropping Devon to his core.
- Cane demands his father Colin ‘fess up to his sh*t.
- Someone Avery least imagined would ring her up, does. It’s her long-suffering ex-husband.
- Jack gives Summer a heads-up that he and Kelly will be living together from now on.
- Phyllis displays the first signs of coming out of her coma.
Young and the Restless Scoops & Spoilers, Copyright © 2014 Carol Banks Weber. Published by SoapZone.com / Jeff Jungblut. No part of this page may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the publisher. Opinions expressed on this page are those of the author and may not be representative of SoapZone.com or its advertisers. Don't steal scoops.