Young and the Restless Scoops & Spoilers
|scoops & spoilers|
|Young and the Restless|
|news & gossip|
|This week’s News & Gossip|
|News & Gossip from last week|
|...from two weeks ago|
|...from three weeks ago|
|...from four weeks ago|
Previews for the week of 02-Mar-2015
by Carol Banks Weber
- Kyle v. Austin… See what happens.
- Jack thinks he’s burying the hatchet with his arch-rival Victor for the sake of Phyllis, but The Mustache has got other plans in store. BWAHAHAHAHA.
- Victor and Jack appear to join forces in order to fight for Phyllis.
- Victor strongly persuades Kelly to join forces with him, with Jack as her ultimate reward.
- Kelly mulls over Victor’s proposition, knowing she must dance to his tune, but realizing Jack’s worth the price.
- Kelly senses that Victor’s not above manipulating her and Phyllis to drive his payback home.
- When Victor promises Kelly that he can extricate Jack from Phyllis’ grasp, that tips the scales in his favor.
- Kelly throws in with Victor, but only so she can have Jack.
- Jack continues his deceitful campaign against Kelly by swearing up and down to Paul and Christine that he never touched that psycho on VDay.
- Christine sees right through Jack’s deceit, swearing that she will dispense Phyllis’ punishment properly.
- Kelly appeals to Ashley to get Jack to own up to their sexy night together, plus explain what his deal is in hiding that fact.
- Ashley’s just plain confounded by her brother’s squirrelly behavior.
- Ashley reads Jack on his deceit about having screwed around with Kelly that last time.
- Jack then reveals to Ashley all about his and Victor’s scheme. She’s aghast at the possibility.
- Jack amends his announcement to Ashley, by reassuring her that he’s still got one good eye open when it comes to Victor.
- Jack and Ashley toil industriously, so that their Jabot stays solvent and profitable in the storm.
- Ashley puts Victor through her personal paces about getting friendly with his mortal enemy Jack. But Victor swears the Underground disaster made Jack a changed man.
- Nikki’s week is gonna suuuuck. She sees her life spiraling, unable to stop the train wreck she started.
- Batten the hatches! Christine v Paul because of Nikki.
- Christine continues using her position in a vendetta against Phyllis, and calling it justice.
- Phyllis encounters a snippy Christine with Paul when finding out what happened to Austin.
- Christine puts Phyllis in check, get ready for the fire.
- Phyllis checks in on an emotionally overladen Summer, then loads Jack up with all the sordid details about Austin.
- Phyllis and Nick band together as parents to support Summer, a common Summer theme.
- By the time Austin’s memorial service starts, Summer will need all the support she can get. Something bonkers happens there.
- What exactly is that bubble-headed twit Abby hiding from everyone?
- Nick discusses Underground business, post-collapse, with Avery.
- Avery queries Nick about his growing connection to Sage.
- Nick honestly answers that he really digs Sage, but knows he cannot act on this since she’s legally married to someone else.
- Sage thinks Nick hung the moon and isn’t shy about letting him know.
- Avery cautions Nick to tread lightly here, or else risk Sharon’s retribution. Sage is a married woman after all, and that status will only add fuel to the fire if Sharon revives her custody battle.
- Billy has second thoughts about opening up the Abbott mansion to Sage and Gabriel, now that this other drama’s unfolding.
- Billy looks askance at Gabriel’s itinerary for Chelsea, because it’s plain to see this new guy’s got the hots for her.
- Gabriel scolds Sage for blabbing about him having the hots for Chelsea. They begin to quarrel.
- Gabriel forces Sage to tow the line, or else.
- In Gabriel/Adam’s mind, Sage acting territorial makes this act even more plausible.
- After finally getting out of the hospital, Jack goes home and is surprised to see Adam living there.
- Adam tells Jack that it was on Billy’s invitation.
- Jack expresses concern to Adam that Billy isn’t an idiot and may figure out the charade. But Adam’s confident that he’s got Billy fooled. Adam’s always been too confident.
- Billy latches onto the disconnect regarding this Bingham.
- Billy can’t stop replaying the remark about Gabriel evening the score after rescuing him.
- Billy knows that left to his own devices, Gabriel would’ve let Billy rot in the fire.
- Victoria must settle on a tough course of action.
- Sharon and Dylan become even better pals.
- Stitch notices Victoria and Billy getting close again, and makes a stink about it, like, what is up?
- Neil doesn’t give a damn about himself anymore, diving into the bottle, much to Lily’s horror.
- Lily is beside herself stressing out about her drunken father who has yet to sober up.
- When Lily tries to block Neil from drinking even more, he grows belligerent and resentful, and defiant, chugging that booze right in front of her.
- Even Nikki tries to help Neil to an AA meeting, when she sees him liquoring up at the AC.
- Devon tries to reach Neil, if only to get him to ease up on Lily who only has his best interests at heart.
Young and the Restless Scoops & Spoilers, Copyright © 2015 Carol Banks Weber. Published by SoapZone.com / Jeff Jungblut. No part of this page may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the publisher. Opinions expressed on this page are those of the author and may not be representative of SoapZone.com or its advertisers. Don't steal scoops.