Young and the Restless Scoops & Spoilers
|scoops & spoilers|
|One Life to Live|
|All My Children|
|Young and the Restless NEW!|
|news & gossip|
|This week’s News & Gossip|
|News & Gossip from last week|
|...from two weeks ago|
|...from three weeks ago|
|...from four weeks ago|
Previews for the week of 24-Nov-2014
by Carol Banks Weber
- There will be no Y&R on Thanksgiving Day Thursday, due to NFL football.
- Black Friday will air the September 30th rerun of Nick and Sharon’s bachelor/bachelorette parties.
- Nikki and Victor put on a Thanksgiving party for their loved ones at the Ranch. A few crash this party.
- Phyllis gloats to Kelly about her recent engagement to Jack, then twists the knife further by hiring her to arrange the wedding details.
- Jack and Kelly are put in misery, c/o Phyllis and her games.
- But Kelly’s not to be dealt with lightly, as Phyllis will soon figure out.
- Jack and Phyllis find things to truly be thankful for on Thanksgiving, together.
- Nick goes through a major life change, especially when his ex-girlfriend Amy shows up.
- Noah and Mariah side with Sharon, and let her know about it.
- Stitch enlightens his sister Kelly about taking the rap for his mother’s murder of their dad.
- Stitch lets Ashley in on what he’s been going through and struggling with.
- Victoria has Stitch and Billy go through a DNA test for paternity.
- Chelsea worries she’ll lose Billy to Victoria if the newborn daughter belongs to him by blood.
- Adam prepares to reveal himself, but it’s not going to be easy to do.
Carol Banks Weber will be on vacation the week of December 1. Scoops & Spoilers will return the week of December 8.
Young and the Restless Scoops & Spoilers, Copyright © 2014 Carol Banks Weber. Published by SoapZone.com / Jeff Jungblut. No part of this page may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the publisher. Opinions expressed on this page are those of the author and may not be representative of SoapZone.com or its advertisers. Don't steal scoops.