Young and the Restless Scoops & Spoilers
|scoops & spoilers|
|Young and the Restless|
|news & gossip|
|This week’s News & Gossip|
|News & Gossip from last week|
|...from two weeks ago|
|...from three weeks ago|
|...from four weeks ago|
Previews for the week of 27-Apr-2015
by Carol Banks Weber
- Phyllis questions the uncharacteristic buddy-buddy vibe from Jack to Victor.
- Nick blows his top, bigtime.
- Billy and Chelsea go through with their scheduled nuptials.
- Billy stumbles across a plot turn that could change lives.
- Victor hones in on Gabriel’s secrets.
- Michael’s health takes a turn for the worse, and he must be treated at the ER.
- Michael greets Lauren sullenly, after he lands in the hospital.
- Michael makes it clear to Lauren that she’s making him feel like a prisoner in this marriage. He wants out.
- Lauren attempts to see Michael’s side, but it’s tough.
- Hilary enlightens Devon as to her noble intentions all along, including the part where she is willing to do whatever it takes to make penance with Neil.
- Try as he might to resist her, Devon gives into a loving hug but nothing more with Hilary.
- Neil condemns this Gwen person for being Devon’s shield during the Hilary affair.
- Dylan lets Sharon into his heart more and more, believing in her and also entrusting his feelings to her.
- Avery strives to be Joe’s anchor and safe place.
- Avery and Dylan could be a thing of the past soon enough.
Young and the Restless Scoops & Spoilers, Copyright © 2015 Carol Banks Weber. Published by SoapZone.com / Jeff Jungblut. No part of this page may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the publisher. Opinions expressed on this page are those of the author and may not be representative of SoapZone.com or its advertisers. Don't steal scoops.