Young and the Restless Scoops & Spoilers
|scoops & spoilers|
|Young and the Restless|
|news & gossip|
|This week’s News & Gossip|
|News & Gossip from last week|
|...from two weeks ago|
|...from three weeks ago|
|...from four weeks ago|
Previews for the week of 18-May-2015
by Carol Banks Weber
- If Victor’s not careful, all his careful scheming will go up in smoke and he’ll have no one to blame but the man he’s secretly aligned with.
- Victor vs. Fake-Jack: It’s on.
- Victor makes a dramatic move at Newman-Abbott.
- The Newman-Abbott merger shindig welcomes a surprise visitor.
- Nikki’s still battling the bottle. Her sobriety is on tenuous ground.
- Gabriel thinks it would be better if Chelsea’s fashion line benefit from his creative spark. He lays out his design for Victoria, but she’s skeptical.
- Victoria accuses Chelsea of having her hands all over this.
- Victoria and Gabriel (Adam) get into a snarking match, because they don’t see eye to eye on Chelsea’s fashion line.
- Her encounters with Gabe give Victoria an uneasy sense of deja-vu. She means to figure him out.
- Chelsea levels Victoria for only being vindictive after the Billy affair.
- Nick and Sage play house, starting with real estate.
- Nick is dying to fill his ex-wife Sharon in on Sage being in the family way.
- However, Sage worries that Sharon will go cuckoo for Coco Puffs the minute the pregnancy comes out, considering that woman’s bi-polar past.
- Sage harbors another worry: that she’s carrying Gabriel/Adam’s baby for real. It’s not her intention to trick Nick, either.
- Nick insists he can explain Sage’s family way to Sharon without flipping that switch.
- Nick, Sage, and Sharon wind up in the same place, tensions rising.
- Avery observes Dylan around Sharon. It’s clear the two have become an item.
- Avery believes she has what it takes to compete by taking advantage of Dylan’s soft spots.
- Sharon and Dylan, straight-up porn. Now, she’s full of … questions about the status of their fling.
- Dylan gives Sharon pause when he actually states that he really finds her attractive.
- Jack’s week just turned into a train wreck.
- Phyllis looks askance at Jack, then does something about it, which will jeopardize her entire family.
- Phyllis blames Joe for a lot, giving him grief. She involves herself in Avery’s welfare.
- Fed up beyond belief, Fen lays out his parents, who aren’t doing so hot.
- Michael behaves like an evil twin, slamming divorce documents on Lauren, like she’s nothing.
- There’s something terribly wrong with Michael; he’s gone off the deep end.
- Paul syncs up evidence to determine the felon putting Fen over a barrel. This guy isn’t very nice. He’s got a record a mile long, because he’s Marco Anacelli, a South American drug kingpin with a history of wiping out any witnesses.
- Paul relays this intel to an FBI agent.
- Kevin tries to be the tough guy saving the day — by nailing this psycho, which only raises Mariah’s anxiety even more.
- Victor feels he must get something off his chest with Neil.
- Lily rip-roars into Devon and Hilary.
- When Summer and Kyle chat privately, they have a nagging feeling that another party is absorbing every word. Kyle tries to grab the spy before he/she can get away.
Young and the Restless Scoops & Spoilers, Copyright © 2015 Carol Banks Weber. Published by SoapZone.com / Jeff Jungblut. No part of this page may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the publisher. Opinions expressed on this page are those of the author and may not be representative of SoapZone.com or its advertisers. Don't steal scoops.