SoapZone Community Message Board

That is SOO cool. I'll tell LW about this, too. He's an introvert,

From: Cassie Find all posts by Cassie View Cassie's profile Send private message to Cassie
Date: Thu, 11-Apr-2024 10:05:39 AM PDT
Where: SoapZone Community Message Board
In topic: ~*~*~Monday ECLIPSE, Tuesday & Wednesday Potpourri~*~*~ posted by chloe
he's on the spectrum and he would need a job that is pretty low stress (perhaps I'm wrong about this?) - and that would allow him to jump down all the rabbitholes he wishes to. I think he'd have a blast.

1 reply, 40 views
generated page in 0.011 seconds using 13 database requests (reply links generated fresh)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list