SoapZone Community Message Board

Re: I really felt it here in Brooklyn on the 6th floor of my extremely sturdy

From: Bunky Find all posts by Bunky Send private message to Bunky
Date: Fri, 05-Apr-2024 10:47:36 AM PDT
Where: SoapZone Community Message Board
In topic: ☀️Thursday*-*Friday*-*Weekend Chat Post ☁️ posted by Leia
So the first thing I thought of was a huge construction accident. Then I worried that maybe a nearby house exploded from a gas leak.

That was me when the Murah building blew up in OKC. I thought maybe a tree fell on the house.

Glad you and yours are 'ok'.

1 reply, 66 views
generated page in 0.013 seconds using 12 database requests (reply links generated fresh)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list