SoapZone Community Message Board

It is concerning, which is why he's trying to get the sister that lives there

From: Capricorn Find all posts by Capricorn View Capricorn's profile Send private message to Capricorn
Date: Fri, 05-Apr-2024 8:03:42 AM PDT
Where: SoapZone Community Message Board
In topic: ☀️Thursday*-*Friday*-*Weekend Chat Post ☁️ posted by Leia
(for now) to start locking doors. It's an invitation to get robbed.

And the way things seem to be going, mom might not be coming home. Which means SIL will need to move out so we can pack up the house and put it on the market. Mom moving in with someone isn't an option as she can't manage stairs and needs more skilled help than what we can provide; plus we all work.

Hubby & SIL toured a cheaper place the other night. The car is going to need to be sold to pay the bill for where she's currently at.

No replies, 103 views
generated page in 0.010 seconds using 9 database requests (no reply links)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list