SoapZone Community Message Board

At 55 yrs old, I'm voluntarily not driving in the dark beyond work & bowling. My

From: Capricorn Find all posts by Capricorn View Capricorn's profile Send private message to Capricorn
Date: Wed, 27-Mar-2024 8:03:03 AM PDT
Where: SoapZone Community Message Board
In topic: Monday*~~*Tuesday*~~*Wednesday Potpourri posted by Leia
night vision is bad and the super bright headlights don't help.

It's 4 miles to work and 6 to bowling on a road that I've driven for 30 years. On rainy nights I have gotten a ride to/from bowling with a lady who live on the other side of our little town.

2 replies, 93 views
generated page in 0.013 seconds using 15 database requests (reply links generated fresh)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list