SoapZone Community Message Board

Uber was surprisingly very available in suburban Florida any time we

From: Kitchop Find all posts by Kitchop View Kitchop's profile Send private message to Kitchop
Date: Wed, 27-Mar-2024 11:11:57 PM PDT
Where: SoapZone Community Message Board
In topic: Monday*~~*Tuesday*~~*Wednesday Potpourri posted by Leia
wanted it. A lot of people, as they age, are no longer able to drive for various reasons including vision problems and necessary medications. It’s also not a bad idea to use Uber or Lyft or a local taxi service when having a few drinks out at dinner, a bar, a friend’s home or a social event like a wedding. I was surprised how available Uber was there. I don’t think those services would be so readily available unless a good amount of people were using them.

A 24/7 public transportation system (buses and trains) plus lots of Ubers, Lyfts, taxis, car services and Access-a-Ride (a car/van service provided by the MTA for people with disabilities who can’t use their buses and trains) is one of the many reasons that NYC is a good place for senior citizens to live (as long as they have affordable housing).

No replies, 64 views
generated page in 0.009 seconds using 9 database requests (no reply links)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list