Days of Our Lives Message Board

The truth is out....sort of? spoiler

From: The_Cat_Did_It Find all posts by The_Cat_Did_It View The_Cat_Did_It's profile Send private message to The_Cat_Did_It
Date: Fri, 26-Apr-2024 7:25:22 PM PDT
Where: Days of Our Lives Message Board
The promo for next week shows Leo telling EJ the truth and EJ confronting Sloan about the baby.

[link]

My guess is that EJ threatens to block Dimitri's release because he blames Dimitri for the loss of the baby. Leo blurts out the truth leading to EJ confronting Sloan. But I am expecting and will be super PO'ed when it happens -- Sloan tells EJ that Eric is the real father, not him, and EJ keeps the secret. I will HAATTTEEE that so much. If they want to bust up Nicole and EJ they can do it without dragging him into the baby swap. Just the fact that Nicole is still in love with Eric is enough. Add in that she can blame him for not doing more to stop Clyde's drug trade that nearly killed Holly. He doesn't also have to be a baby swap villain.

1 reply, 54 views
generated page in 0.015 seconds using 14 database requests (reply links generated fresh)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list