Days of Our Lives Message Board

But that's why I'd hate it even more. EJ knows what it's like to be

From: The_Cat_Did_It Find all posts by The_Cat_Did_It View The_Cat_Did_It's profile Send private message to The_Cat_Did_It
Date: Sat, 27-Apr-2024 3:13:35 PM PDT
Where: Days of Our Lives Message Board
In topic: April ~DOOL~ Post 🌸 posted by Andrea
in that situation. And he's lived with Nicole all these months, seen her agony over thinking her son was dead. One of the things I appreciated about this whole storyline was that EJ wasn't mixed up in the scheme, he honestly didn't know it wasn't his baby or that the baby was taken. Guess I just can't have good thing for long, huh? LOL!

1 reply, 54 views
generated page in 0.007 seconds using 13 database requests (reply links generated fresh)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list