SoapZone Community Message Board

Anthony Edwards played Mike Monroe, the guy who at first was allergic to

From: senorbrightside Find all posts by senorbrightside View senorbrightside's profile Send private message to senorbrightside
Date: Fri, 19-Apr-2024 9:01:29 AM PDT
Where: SoapZone Community Message Board
In topic: πŸ“ΊπŸ“Ί Thursday, Friday & Weekend TV Post πŸ‘€ posted by Leia
everything due to climate change. It was before he was famous, so if you haven't seen Northern Exposure since it aired, it's easy to forget that he was on it.

I've debated switching to Hulu. I only have Netflix right now and honestly watch it maybe 2x a month. Many times I think of something I might want to watch, or see something advertised, and realize it's on Hulu. I need to look into that...

That's exactly why I switched from Netflix to Hulu...as Hulu is owned by Disney, they have the rights to a lot more stuff. A lot of people just switch between the streamers. Have one for a few months, then switch to another for a few months, then switch back. El Chico gets (HBO) Max through his cell phone provider.

1 reply, 49 views
generated page in 0.009 seconds using 9 database requests (reply links were cached)