SoapZone Community Message Board

I work with the best people. Also, the main volunteer team I manage, OMG

From: Cassie Find all posts by Cassie View Cassie's profile Send private message to Cassie
Date: Fri, 12-Apr-2024 1:32:03 PM PDT
Where: SoapZone Community Message Board
In topic: 🌞 Thursday*-*Friday*~*Weekend Chat Post ☁️ posted by Leia
We could NOT love them more.

They are so enthusiastic and efficient.

They all show up for every meeting (except when away). They all readily take on the brief Me-too testimony in the Capitol.

They all will chomp at the bit when we tell them we will do four days of action with them in the Capitol this year.

I have 7 and will soon have 2 more. That's it, and we are covered, even with us having 40 bills we do in person testimony on.

They are so amazing, I now may suggest we shift some bills from Tier 3 (letter only) to Tier 2 (letter plus me too testimony) just to make sure they get over there once a week.

Most of them are former legislative consultants and/or lobbyists. They love politics, know "the building" and can sit in hearings for hours listening to the conversation about the bills or budget asks.

(You do need to be of a certain personality to find this fun LOL).

No replies, 76 views
generated page in 0.013 seconds using 9 database requests (no reply links)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list