SoapZone Community Message Board

To this day, I do not believe OJ killed those two...

From: Justathot Find all posts by Justathot Send private message to Justathot
Date: Thu, 11-Apr-2024 5:28:56 PM PDT
Where: SoapZone Community Message Board
In topic: ~*~*~Monday ECLIPSE, Tuesday & Wednesday Potpourri~*~*~ posted by chloe
because he's a chicken$h!t coward who wouldn't have stood up to a man. That's why he beat smaller people/women.

I honestly believe his "stunt double," the driver of the getaway vehicle (AC), killed them because she/they were making OJ upset and that was making it hard for him to "concentrate" during interviews, ads he was cutting, or in his bit parts in shows or movies. His being upset was messing with the gravy train, AC's main/only source of income as part of his entourage. SUPPOSEDLY, OJ insisted, when he accepted his scholarship to USC that his best friend, AC, also get one.

1 reply, 73 views
generated page in 0.038 seconds using 12 database requests (reply links generated fresh)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list