SoapZone Community Message Board

I expected him to acquitted for the murders...and he was...

From: Justathot Find all posts by Justathot Send private message to Justathot
Date: Thu, 11-Apr-2024 5:20:14 PM PDT
Where: SoapZone Community Message Board
In topic: ~*~*~Monday ECLIPSE, Tuesday & Wednesday Potpourri~*~*~ posted by chloe
I expected him to continue to be a lying, self-centered jerk...and he was.

All those cases in the Rampart Precinct that were reviewed with some overturned because of questionable "techniques" by the police. I told some co-workers that he'd been a lying sack of crap his whole life (he grew up in San Francisco and lied to get into a different high school so he'd been seen by football scouts) and that he should be acquitted because of the breaks in the chain of custody (poor policing by offices from Rampart Precinct) and a terribly presented case. His going to jail later due to sheer stupidity and arrogance was to be expected.

He's made his mark. He's a footnote in history. May he rest in peace and may those whose life he's impacted get some peace if they aren't already resting in peace.

2 replies, 95 views
generated page in 0.025 seconds using 13 database requests (reply links generated fresh)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list