SoapZone Community Message Board

I agree. I know I am very productive at home, but yes, it's important

From: Cassie Find all posts by Cassie View Cassie's profile Send private message to Cassie
Date: Thu, 11-Apr-2024 12:35:16 PM PDT
Where: SoapZone Community Message Board
In topic: 🌞 Thursday*-*Friday*~*Weekend Chat Post ☁️ posted by Leia
to also be around your colleagues for the reasons you stated.

In our office, there are only two of us on the advocacy team. While we talk lots in Teams, text, etc...when we are both in the office at the same time, we also hang out and have lunch together.

The other team here is local advocacy and education/outreach. I support the outreach strategies when I can usually as a volunteer.

We just did a volunteer recruitment event together, and it was very helpful to be able to talk in person in the office when we were finalizing our event.

No replies, 105 views
generated page in 0.015 seconds using 9 database requests (no reply links)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list