SoapZone Community Message Board

Anyone who is squeamish about the reaction to his death...

From: Marriage4All Find all posts by Marriage4All View Marriage4All's profile Send private message to Marriage4All
Date: Thu, 11-Apr-2024 12:04:00 PM PDT
Where: SoapZone Community Message Board
In topic: ~*~*~Monday ECLIPSE, Tuesday & Wednesday Potpourri~*~*~ posted by chloe
...should read Nicole's diaries. If the passage about how he threatened her with a gun when she was pregnant and told her he'd kill her if she didn't have an abortion doesn't do it, maybe the story about how he once beat her so severely, he actually beat her CLOTHES off of her and so when she went to the ER, she told them she'd been in a bicycle accident will be the ticket.

No replies, 63 views
generated page in 0.008 seconds using 9 database requests (no reply links)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list