SoapZone Community Message Board

That's a teaching job, too, right? Well, one good thing coming out

From: Cassie Find all posts by Cassie View Cassie's profile Send private message to Cassie
Date: Thu, 11-Apr-2024 10:03:47 AM PDT
Where: SoapZone Community Message Board
In topic: 🌞 Thursday*-*Friday*~*Weekend Chat Post ☁️ posted by Leia
of the current job - and I am so sorry it's affecting you like this - is the conclusion you've come to.

I wonder if you should be looking for lower-stress jobs. And since this is now top of mind for me, have you considered doing archivist work focused in your area specialties?

1 reply, 120 views
generated page in 0.015 seconds using 13 database requests (reply links generated fresh)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list