SoapZone Community Message Board

Has anyone here ever had migraines?

From: Andrea Find all posts by Andrea View Andrea's profile Send private message to Andrea
Date: Wed, 10-Apr-2024 8:05:14 AM PDT
Where: SoapZone Community Message Board
I had never had them before, but recently I had them for about a week. And let me tell you, aside from the intense pain, it was also one of the strangest experiences I've ever had. Some of the symptoms were scary and again, strange. But since we're talking neurology, I understand that.

So if any of you get, or have in the past gotten migraines, what symptoms have you experienced?

I am a lot better now. Along with some pain relief, I also got one of these:

[link]

4 replies, 142 views
generated page in 0.012 seconds using 9 database requests (reply links were cached)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list