SoapZone Community Message Board

MFA - if you're around, I took your name in vain this week.

From: Cassie Find all posts by Cassie View Cassie's profile Send private message to Cassie
Date: Tue, 09-Apr-2024 4:59:01 PM PDT
Where: SoapZone Community Message Board
Lawrence will finish Community College in December, and will transfer to Sac State (transfer agreement as long as his GPA is over 3.0, which it is).

We make suggestions and he says, well, but that degree is worthless. He says this about a few, even his current major, Communications.

So, we circle back to our original suggestion - that he major in History.

1. It's a passion/hobby for him. He talks on the topic constantly. He know SO much history. We watch historical fantasy and he knows who the people were, how accurate their depictions of weaponry, about their garb, etc. (Especially with Shogun lol).
2. He has incredible writing and speaking skills.
3. He is strong in critical thinking.

So, we talked about some of the jobs he could get. And we talked about being an archivist, which actually interested him.

So, I mentioned you and what you do...which my boys think is very cool.

Just sharing :)

1 reply, 156 views
generated page in 0.010 seconds using 16 database requests (reply links generated fresh)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list