SoapZone Community Message Board

She's holding her tongue in part because my uncle asked her to

From: Cassie Find all posts by Cassie View Cassie's profile Send private message to Cassie
Date: Tue, 09-Apr-2024 12:08:34 PM PDT
Where: SoapZone Community Message Board
In topic: ~*~*~Monday ECLIPSE, Tuesday & Wednesday Potpourri~*~*~ posted by chloe
not do it yet. (And also because it's not the time).

He fears that S wouldn't come again if she did.

HORRID that he feels that his "son" is so unreliable.

S is also a bigot who didn't approve of Marty marrying someone who isn't Jewish. Yeah...don't get me started on that one.

Oh, to be a fly on the wall when it happens.

1 reply, 68 views
generated page in 0.016 seconds using 12 database requests (reply links generated fresh)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list