SoapZone Community Message Board

😁😁😁😁 I really enjoy SGJ's writing. He does have a certain style

From: The_Cat_Did_It Find all posts by The_Cat_Did_It View The_Cat_Did_It's profile Send private message to The_Cat_Did_It
Date: Mon, 08-Apr-2024 2:23:46 PM PDT
Where: SoapZone Community Message Board
In topic: πŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šWhatcha Reading, SZ? April 2024 Edition. πŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“š posted by senorbrightside
that takes a minute to get use to but once I did, I really came to like his stories.

"Fairy Tale" isn't something I see myself re-reading anytime soon. It was enjoyable enough and I liked it fine but it's definitely not one of his top tier reads that I'll go back to again and again.

I'm also pretty hit or miss on fantasy. Probably my favorite fantasy series is Luke Arnold's Fetch Phillips archive. I do like GRRM's books that "Game Of Thrones" was based on but he's not exactly getting in a rush to finish them.

I didn't start the Dark Tower books because I was afraid of it becoming another series that never gets finished and leaves me hanging (looking at you GRRM). But then it was finished and I was like "That's a lot to read". LOL!

No replies, 37 views
generated page in 0.012 seconds using 9 database requests (no reply links)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list