SoapZone Community Message Board

Allow me a rant. So, idiot cousin is now in AL with my uncle.

From: Cassie Find all posts by Cassie View Cassie's profile Send private message to Cassie
Date: Mon, 08-Apr-2024 10:53:28 AM PDT
Where: SoapZone Community Message Board
Uncle Marty is in the rehab place now.

My Aunt Judy has been with him 60 hours a week. She is doing this full time.

Today, because he's stabilized and is feeling pretty good, she decided to use the day for housework and laundry, which she has not been able to do.

She thought, well, Seth is there..

And this leech criticizes her for not being there.

She is the one riding the facilities and doctors, literally spending her entire day with him until dinner time. AND keeping all of us up to date on the latest.

Seriously, he can eff off so hard. Judy speaks her mind, and you do not want to mess with her. I adore her.

But she's holding her tongue for now. She is so ready to go off on him.

Grrrr.

2 replies, 200 views
generated page in 0.006 seconds using 9 database requests (reply links were cached)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list