SoapZone Community Message Board

I finished Game of Thrones Season 7 and am still loving it…. spoiler

From: Kitchop Find all posts by Kitchop View Kitchop's profile Send private message to Kitchop
Date: Sat, 06-Apr-2024 8:14:25 AM PDT
Where: SoapZone Community Message Board
A few random thoughts:

🦇I knew it was coming but still loved the reveal/confirmation of Jon Snow’s true identity. Looking forward to both Danaerys and Jon himself learning the truth.

🦇I love Jon & Danaerys. They are hot and I’m thinking they’ll be making a human baby together. I hope Danaerys is pregnant and Cersaie is not. I don’t care that Jon & Danaerys are nephew and aunt.

🦇I’m very sad about the death of one of Dani’s dragon children and that the Night King raised him into a White Walker dragon. I wish there was a way to bring that dragon back but I fear that someone will have to kill kill him with dragon glass.

🦇I did a jig at Littlefinger’s death at the hands of the Stark sisters.

A wee break for me before finishing the series with S8, which I think of as the back half of S7 since both seasons are short. Glad I don’t have to wait a year between seasons!

1 reply, 62 views
generated page in 0.018 seconds using 13 database requests (reply links generated fresh)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list