SoapZone Community Message Board

I know! Friends and family all freaking out. You OK? Meanwhile,

From: Cassie Find all posts by Cassie View Cassie's profile Send private message to Cassie
Date: Fri, 05-Apr-2024 10:46:06 AM PDT
Where: SoapZone Community Message Board
In topic: ☀️Thursday*-*Friday*-*Weekend Chat Post ☁️ posted by Leia
turns out there was an EQ in Plumas County (North State) last night that was in the mid 4s, and again, we didn't feel it. I hardly ever feel anything in this house. There were some big ones in central Cali last decade. Others in our neighborhood felt it, but not us.

1 reply, 108 views
generated page in 0.011 seconds using 12 database requests (reply links generated fresh)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list