SoapZone Community Message Board

OMG..no lock? I guess becuase I grew up in a crime-ridden NYC

From: Cassie Find all posts by Cassie View Cassie's profile Send private message to Cassie
Date: Thu, 04-Apr-2024 4:09:06 PM PDT
Where: SoapZone Community Message Board
In topic: ☀️Thursday*-*Friday*-*Weekend Chat Post ☁️ posted by Leia
(the city's crime rate is way down from the 1990s) and then LA and then Sacramento, I cannot imagine having an unlocked door.

I did live in the Binghamton NY area for college, and one night, don't know why, we kept a door open and nothing happened. That wasn't a particularly safe city, either.

1 reply, 108 views
generated page in 0.013 seconds using 12 database requests (reply links generated fresh)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list