SoapZone Community Message Board

I wish they were already gone and I don't have to deal with them! They just

From: Capricorn Find all posts by Capricorn View Capricorn's profile Send private message to Capricorn
Date: Thu, 04-Apr-2024 11:46:39 AM PDT
Where: SoapZone Community Message Board
In topic: ☀️Thursday*-*Friday*-*Weekend Chat Post ☁️ posted by Leia
sound exhausting to deal with. All the "maybes"...

The way we're looking at Monday, if there's too much cloud cover and we can't see the eclipse? Well, we aren't at work (but sill getting paid), took a nice drive and spent some time with a few friends.

1 reply, 124 views
generated page in 0.006 seconds using 12 database requests (reply links generated fresh)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list