SoapZone Community Message Board

My uncle is not doing well. His lungs are full with water, he barely eats,

From: Cassie Find all posts by Cassie View Cassie's profile Send private message to Cassie
Date: Wed, 03-Apr-2024 1:11:25 PM PDT
Where: SoapZone Community Message Board
he sleeps alot and he also got Afib from all the diuretics they gave him for the pulmonary edema.

He also coughed up blood today.

He's being moved to the ICU.

He still has his full mental capacities.

My gut - sadly - is that his body is going into that all-too-familiar shut down, where he has symptoms that they cannot find a cause for. That, sadly, happens around the end of life. Happened with our mother, and I've seen it here with other board members.

I've been talking to my aunt a lot, just listening and being supportive.

If it's your thing, please send healing vibes or prayers in their direction - healing and comfort for Uncle Marty, and strength and a clear mind for my Aunt Judy. Thank you.

9 replies, 138 views
generated page in 0.012 seconds using 9 database requests (reply links were cached)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list