SoapZone Community Message Board

Probably the one I did on my boss not long after I started working. It

From: Capricorn Find all posts by Capricorn View Capricorn's profile Send private message to Capricorn
Date: Mon, 01-Apr-2024 8:31:23 AM PDT
Where: SoapZone Community Message Board
started with the lady who I was hired to replace. She asked me to "pretend" to quit.

So, I acted nervous and went to his office and started saying how the job wasn't what I thought it was going to be and I wasn't sure if I could do it.

Boss bought it hook, line & sinker. Going "oh no, what can I do to help you and have you stay".

2 replies, 95 views
generated page in 0.012 seconds using 9 database requests (reply links were cached)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list