SoapZone Community Message Board

Oh I *HATE* that!!! As a woman, I have changed my own oil and helped

From: Capricorn Find all posts by Capricorn View Capricorn's profile Send private message to Capricorn
Date: Fri, 29-Mar-2024 1:53:20 PM PDT
Where: SoapZone Community Message Board
In topic: 🐣 Thursday***Friday***Weekend Chat Post 🐣 posted by Leia
hubby do some minor things to our various cars over the years.

The mechanic I mentioned above, is one we have been dealing with for about 20 years. He never talks "down to" me as a woman and takes seriously any issue/noise I bring to his attention. I don't know who we will go to whenever he decides to retire.

1 reply, 90 views
generated page in 0.010 seconds using 10 database requests (reply links were cached)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list