SoapZone Community Message Board

Yeah. The port is closed with no timetable to reopen it. I'm up near

From: Capricorn Find all posts by Capricorn View Capricorn's profile Send private message to Capricorn
Date: Tue, 26-Mar-2024 7:43:43 AM PDT
Where: SoapZone Community Message Board
In topic: Monday*~~*Tuesday*~~*Wednesday Potpourri posted by Leia
Pittsburgh and we had a bridge collapse a few years ago during the early part of morning rush hour.

As horrible as it is, at least it happened in the middle of the night when fewer vehicles and people were on it. That poor construction crew. :((

No replies, 108 views
generated page in 0.009 seconds using 9 database requests (no reply links)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list