Days of Our Lives Message Board

My mind immediately went to "Chernobyl" and Walking Dead verse

From: The_Cat_Did_It Find all posts by The_Cat_Did_It View The_Cat_Did_It's profile Send private message to The_Cat_Did_It
Date: Thu, 18-Apr-2024 6:32:02 PM PDT
Where: Days of Our Lives Message Board
In topic: April ~DOOL~ Post 🌸 posted by Andrea
storylines about how an unborn baby can absorb the radiation if a mother is exposed, saving her but killing it. Not that Chanel is pregnant but that's where my mind went. Maybe some other medical issue this could cause for Chanel?

No replies, 39 views
generated page in 0.010 seconds using 9 database requests (no reply links)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list