Days of Our Lives Message Board

I liked them because Belle is super smart and knows when

From: The_Cat_Did_It Find all posts by The_Cat_Did_It View The_Cat_Did_It's profile Send private message to The_Cat_Did_It
Date: Sat, 13-Apr-2024 3:39:26 PM PDT
Where: Days of Our Lives Message Board
In topic: April ~DOOL~ Post 🌸 posted by Andrea
EJ is trying to pull a fast one and just takes no crap and calls him out on it. I thought they had great potential. Also, I'm just a sucker for a good girl/bad boy pairing. Or a bad girl/good boy.

I do love EJ and Nicole but we know the writing is on the wall there. She will go back to Eric. It's only a matter of time.

No replies, 41 views
generated page in 0.011 seconds using 9 database requests (no reply links)
Message archived, no new replies.
back to topic list